ARTIST, AUTHOR, MINISTER, LIFE COACH, YOGI, ALLSWELL LIFESTYLE FOUNDER
Everything I do is driven by my passion to live my best life and help others do the same.
I’m a Los Angeles native and a mother of two grown children. I’m in love with and married to my best friend and soulmate Tony.
Life is good. But, things weren’t always this way. I’ve worked very hard to personally overcome many obstacles. I have experienced:
• The death of my middle son after a very difficult pregnancy and labor that almost cost me my life.
• A drug habit that I later kicked with the help of the 12-step program.
• Many years as a single mother of 2, while working multiple jobs, studying, & chasing my dream of being an entertainer.
• Marriage to a physically abusive man.
• Becoming a divorcee in my early twenties.
• Alcohol abuse.
• Issues with self-acceptance, self-worth, and healthy expression of my sexuality.
• Deep-rooted subconscious belief in lack.
As I overcame each hardship, I became inspired to help others do the same. Not having leadership, support, resources, and personal mentorship made me realize that while change was possible alone, it was often much harder and took longer to make happen. This realization is what fueled my desire to create the ways people like me could have the support and resources needed to quickly overcome personal challenges.
I always sensed something greater. A greater idea of myself, an expectation of a greater experience I could have. A very strong belief in something more. As a young girl, I began to seek answers to life’s big questions. This seeking has led me to a number of groups, beliefs, and religions. Some of them include; Catholicism, Jehovah Witnesses, Buddhism, Christianity, Seventh Day Adventists, Baptists, Hinduism, New Thought, and Science of Mind. I respect all people and their faiths. My studies continue in both Science of Mind and Christian philosophies. I love God, believe in Jesus, and practice affirmative prayer. My focus is on relationship with God. Religion, not so much. My ultimate desire is to live life as a mystic and be more and more like Jesus Christ. When it comes to how my beliefs would impact my relationship with you, you can expect to see spiritual offerings included in what I provide and feel safe knowing I am also available to be of service to you without including any spirituality at all if you are not comfortable with it. Both options are made available in my offerings.
I also believe very strongly in philanthropy. I delight in business that creates win win situations for all involved. I believe in giving back to people, communities, and the environment while generating profit. I currently do this in my production practices, pricing structure, and profit-sharing.
I provide powerful and lasting personal development in a manageable way, with a creative approach. My method is revolutionary because it makes BIG changes easy and more fun than traditional methods. I speak honestly about my experiences and only provide solutions that I have personally proven myself and with clients. While success is available to all, my most successful clients and customers are generally ready for change, open to help, and interested in taking their personal power and turbo-boosting their results.
I love life and am aimed at living life to the fullest. I love travel, fitness, thrills, nature, healthy eating, and the continued study of spiritual concepts aimed at enlightenment. I enjoy pushing my physical and mental boundaries along with my limits by taking on physical challenges, learning new things, and going to new places.
20 THINGS ABOUT ME
- My favorite travels to date have been Italy and Mexico.
- I’ve jumped out of a plane, done a mud run, swam in a sinkhole, and gone zip lining.
- I don’t like strong cologne and perfume.
- I’ve toured in a helicopter 3 times and would like to book the “extreme” tour next because they leave the doors off.
- I pray and meditate daily.
- I like things really clean. It makes me feel free and luxurious.
- White and light tan are my favorite colors.
- I love beautiful views and constantly have drapes and blinds open.
- I regularly marvel at nature and its beauty. Lately, that includes noticing animals.
- I really love studying and embodying spiritual concepts. It’s just a part of my life.
- I don’t give advice I haven’t tested and proven.
- Spotify is my favorite way to listen to music. Bonus points when it’s loud and I’m in the shower.
- Water with lemon is my favorite drink. I carry it around the house.
- I’ve quit coffee three times but have always come back. I have 2-3 cups every morning.
- I’m a hands-up, front row, roller coaster rider.
- I can be very outgoing and very private. I need both modes to feel good.
- I joined the tiny living movement and loved it.
- My sleeping position is the soldier which I find strangely appropriate and funny.
- My fave techie gadgets are my Google home speakers, my smart lightbulbs, and my studio set up which lets me broadcast multiple types of events so easily.
- I’d like to open my own spiritual retreat center.
As a girl, I used to dream of one day being in the entertainment industry and I had the great joy of experiencing my childhood dreams come true. I have worked as a:
- Television and Film Actress
- Model in print, on magazine covers, in various campaigns, & doing promotions for companies such as Victoria’s Secret, Audi, and Monster to name a few.
- An International DJ for Johnnie Walker, the Rose Bowl, TV shows, alongside live guitarists and drummers, as well as a wide variety of corporate and other high-end events.
- Dancer for KIIS FM, Motley Crue, Aerosmith, SBE and many others as well as on television for HBO, E!, Descontrol, and Studio 2.
- A Recording Artist as half of Hip Hop, R&B, Pop duo Dynamite Jive
- A Voice Over Artist for commercials and film.
- A Television Host for various shows including E! News Now
For some of my personal development and spiritual milestones, please see below.
Teemaree's evolution at a glance
Teemaree becomes certified in Restorative and Chair yoga.
After 9 years of practicing yoga, Teemaree begins training for yoga teacher certification to add to her wellness offerings.
Teemaree creates first online course.
Teemaree proves wellness theory and achieves complete move to whole food eating and nutritional living.
Teemaree begins Religious Science Practitioner Training.
Teemaree begins financial education immersion centered on creating financial freedom and building wealth.
Teemaree completes Landmark Forum.
Teemaree completes 12 step program.