I’m a minister, spiritual life coach, author, actor, tiny home dweller, and lover of travel.
No matter what I’m doing though, what drives it all, is my passion to live my best life and help others do the same.
I’m a Los Angeles native, in love with my life’s expression, married to my best friend and soulmate Tony.
My two kids Andrea and Christian are grown and successfully living on their own.
I’m proud of them and happy. Life is good. But, things weren’t always this way. I’ve worked very hard to personally overcome many obstacles. Some of which include:
• Many years as a single mother of 2, working multiple jobs, studying, & chasing my dream of being an entertainer.
• The death of my son after a very difficult pregnancy and labor that almost cost me my life.
• A drug habit that I later kicked with the help of the 12 step program.
• Marriage to a physically abusive man.
• Becoming a divorcee in my early twenties.
• Alcohol abuse.
• Issues with self-acceptance, sexuality.
• Deep rooted subconscious belief in lack.
As I overcame each hardship, I became inspired to help others do the same. I had always been searching for ways to live my best life no matter what. Being someone who often did not have leadership, support, resources, and personal mentorship readily available to me, I realized that even though change was possible alone, it was often much harder and took longer to make happen. I became passionate about creating ways people like me could have the support in overcoming and resources to do it fast, that I never did.
I always sensed something greater. A greater idea of myself, an expectation of a greater experience I could have. A very strong belief in something more. As a young girl, I began to seek answers to life’s big questions. This seeking has led me to a number of groups, beliefs, and religions. Some of them include; Catholicism, Jehovah Witnesses, Buddhism, Christianity, Seventh Day Adventists, Baptists, Hinduism, New Thought, and Science of Mind. I respect all people and their faiths. I truly believe that all paths lead to one. I love God, believe in Jesus, and practice affirmative prayer. My studies continue in both Science of Mind and Christian philosophies. My focus is on relationship with God. Religion, not so much.
Philanthropy is also important to me. I delight in business that creates win win situations for all involved. I believe in giving back to people, communities, and the environment while generating profit.
No matter where, what, or how we are at our starting point, what we dream of, we can achieve. While we can accomplish much on our own, it is easier, more fun, and more powerful when we accept help. I know this because I have experienced it. Now, I provide insights, tips, and methods for people who are ready to take their personal power and turbo boost their results with my help.
My message is “live your best life now, you are loved.” My method makes BIG changes easy by using fun. I speak honestly about my experiences and provide solutions that I have personally proven. One on one, intimate groups, and large masses, have all been a joy to work with.
I love life and am aimed at living life to the fullest. I love travel, fitness, thrills, nature, healthy eating, and the continued study of spiritual concepts aimed at enlightenment. I enjoy pushing my physical and mental boundaries along with my limits by taking on physical challenges, learning new things, and traveling to exotic locations.
- I LOVE to travel!
- I love thrills and action. I’ve jumped out of a plane, done a mud run, swam in a sinkhole, and gone zip lining.
- I don’t like being cold, seemingly inconsiderate people, or really strong cologne and perfume.
- I’ve toured in a helicopter 3 times and want to take the “extreme” tour next because they leave the doors off.
- I pray, journal, and meditate often.
- I like things really clean. It makes me feel free and luxurious.
- White and red are my favorite colors.
- I love beautiful views which makes me constantly leave drapes and blinds open.
- I constantly marvel at nature and it’s beauty.
- I really love studying and embodying spiritual concepts.
- I DO NOT give advice I haven’t tested and proven.
- Pandora is my favorite way to listen to music.
- Water is what I drink the most.
- I’ve quit coffee three times but always come back. I have a cup every morning.
- I’m a hands up, front row, roller coaster rider.
- I can be very outgoing and very private. I need both modes to feel good.
- I’ve recently joined the tiny living movement and I love it!!
- My sleeping position is the soldier which I find strangely appropriate and funny.
- My fave techie gadgets? My iPhone and my Sony wireless noise cancelling headphones.
- A dream turned into a goal is me opening up my very own spiritual retreat center. I can’t wait to share it’s manifestation with you!
DREAMS COME TRUE, ENTERTAINMENT ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
I used to dream of one day being in the entertainment industry and had the great joy of experiencing my childhood dreams realized. I’m still represented for television and film and continue to work in the entertainment industry as an actor sometimes in principal roles, sometimes as a background artist, and sometimes behind the scenes as a stand-in. Some of my experiences have been:
- As a Television and Film Actress
- As a Model in print on magazine covers, in various campaigns, & doing promotions for companies such as Victoria Secret, Audi, and Monster to name a few.
- As an International DJ for Johnnie Walker, the Rose Bowl, alongside live guitarists and drummers, as well as a wide variety of corporate and other high-end events. I have also DJ’ed on TV shows.
- As a Dancer for KIIS FM, Motley Crue, Aerosmith, SBE and many others as well as on television for HBO, E!, Descontrol, and Studio 2.
- As a Recording Artist of Hip Hop, R&B, Pop duo Dynamite Jive
- As a Voice Over Artist for commercials and films including Rest Stop 2
- As a Television Host for various shows including E! News Now
For more on this please visit: